From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:39:51 -0800
Does anyone know the status of OA approval by EPA?

Marion Ellis just received funding to develop educational materials for its
release.  He told me that the Feds wouldn't likely be committing money
unless approval was imminent.  Troy Fore a few months ago was in waiting
mode;  last I checked with Marion about it was about two months ago.
Randy Oliver