From:
Karen Oland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 17:28:22 -0400
Sounds interesting. Would not like the LCD, tho. Handholding a lens is
very difficult, as that adds another moving part to your shot (even with
short exposures). btw, didn't mean to say poor, just short focal area.

Here are a couple of mine. Keep in mind that the flower was just as
important
as the bee, when these were being shot.  All bees and flowers were here at
the house (as was the bug in the white glads). Olympus 2500, probably the
main macro setting, not supermacro. All taken at medium resolution (not at
the highest 2.1 megapixel resolution), stored in JPG format by camera. Not
edited or altered. each is approx 400K in size -- full TIFF files, with the
added resolution are about 6MB, from what I remember. I seldom take those,
as I don't need that much resolution for my purposes.

http://www.staffingtech.com/images/daylilies/bees.htm