From:
John Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 06:32:37 -0400
This is my 2nd year in beekeeping.

In late April, I obtained a new colony, that I now have in hive. Good brood.
All is well. My goal is to leave the honey, and start a new colony off this
first one by late summer. Would you suggest doing it nuc style, waiting for
supersedure and split hives. Or abandon the idea totally.

BTW, I have really enjoyed this list.

John Leslie Francis
  Program Director, WEKU
   "Great Music and NPR News"