From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 10:31:15 -0600
If you are new, welcome to BEE-L .

In case you are wondering, there is no BEE-L FAQ as such, but we do maintain
extensive archives that go back over a decade and can be found via
http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/BEE-L/.  The rules for posting, and pretty
well anything else you need to know about BEE-L can be found there too.

Lately we are receiving quite a few otherwise valid posts that contain:

* huge irrelevant signatures
* V-cards
* binaries such as PDF files or viruses
* complete quotes of entire previous articles including signatures,
* even quotes of complete BEE-L digests

We like to approve all posts, but such problematic posts are discarded with a
sigh, and usually without comment, by the busy moderators.

If your post does not come back to you via the list within 24 hours, please
consult the guidelines and also please look in your 'sent' folder to see what
the problem is.

allen -- one of the BEE-L moderators