From:
Barry Donovan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 1995 09:56:39 NZST
>>> Jerry J Bromenshenk  14/7/95, 02:48am >>>
Hi:

I apologize for the response to the list, but Barry sent me a message
via
the list, rather to me directly, and then did not include a signature
(return e-mail line).  Wishful thinking aside, my University's mail
system drops the e-mail returns from the header, so you have to
include
one in your text.

Barry asked about the bee transmitter developed at Oak Ridge by
Howard
Kerr ( not Evans ).  I talked to Howard last week.  Yes, the
transmitter
works, yes it is being distributed and used.  No, it is not being
used by
biologists - too expensive.  It is being used by another client for
purposes totally different than its original intent.

Jerry Bromenshenk
The University of Montana

Hello Jerry, I sent my question to you via the Bee List in the belief
that some other subscribers might be interested in your reply as to
the fate of the bee transmitter.
Do you have any information as to how much it costs?

Barry J Donovan