From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2012 13:49:47 -0500
>There were 4 horses killed by bees in the UK recently.

Then it might be said:
"Killer bees in the U.K.?" (using the term loosely like the media does)

The story is a bit strange due to saying the bees were in a fenced area and
then saying the hives were damaged and maybe kicked by the horses. Which was
the case?

The bumble bee picture (not honeybee) in the one story (poised for attack)
is media like.

The story of the swarm attacking people is strange also.

I do know animals which experience anaphylactic shock do run and run into
fences and gates as I have saw first hand an animal with such a reaction
from a CD&T shot I gave the animal.

A sad story for both the owner of the horses and the beekeeper. Bad
publicity also for beekeepers.

In America the bees would be dna tested.

AHB can enter off ships in most areas of the world. Can not rule out without
proper testing.

bob