From:
Dick Marron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:47:36 -0400
Bill Truesdell wrote:

>>>My understanding is that they have been eliminated since they are not
common to those who have reported CCD.<<<<

Bill. The problem is they found everything, everywhere. You are of course
correct that they eliminated the mentioned items because none of them were
found at all sites. Just how they could effectively eliminate yards killed
by over medication for mites, PMS or TM, stymies me. If they ever find a
smoking virus, that may do it.

As you pointed out in a previous post, TM could look a lot like CCD. By the
way, that was the most well-reasoned, cogent explanation of TM (or anything
else)as the culprit I've seen.

Dick Marron