From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:14:24 -0500
Hello All,
Many places in the world are growing almonds now. As the report says when
almonds are being grown in areas with unstable weather crops vary. Same with
peaches in Missouri.

California almond seasons are fairly stable as compared to most almond
growing areas.

The report I wished would have talked about the bee situation but only said
the bees did their part.

If you need hives for almond pollination this season or want to buy a semi
of hives or 10 and up semi loads email me off list. No disappointment!

bob