Date:
Mon, 11 May 1998 09:08:38 -0500
Someone a while back suggested using paper straws for leafcutter bees to nest
in.  All I can ever find is plastic straws and they don't work well because
they don't "breathe" and it's easy for things to mold.  I've searched far and
wide and have not found a source to buy paper straws.  Can anyone tell me where
paper straws can be purchased this day and age?  Thanks,

Layne Westover
College Station, Texas