From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2014 17:19:04 -0400
> yet we willingly parrot the unsubstantiated claim that modern agriculture will fail if neonics (or any class of agrichemical) goes away.

Hi there,

I would point out that most of the folks in this discussion do not "willingly parrot" anything. That isn't what Bee-L is for, and anyone who does it gets roasted. Further,

I don't many people believe modern agriculture will fail. Having grown up in the 60s, I once thought that the human race would self destruct. No doubt many think that now.

Of course it is possible, but so much less so if we keep trying to communicate, build consensus, look for constructive solutions to problems, and believe in the future. Giving up is not an option.

PLB