From:
Garry Libby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 19:29:36 -0400
There We go generalizing again. I have four second generation hives that are
just as gentle as the first generation. I work My hives only using smoke to
clear the tops of the frames so I don;t squish bees. It just depends on the
genes that are being introduced by the drone. Many people on the list have a
few bad experiences with a certain race or hybrid of bees and blame the
whole strain. You can get a mean hive from the second generation of any race
or strain. Please don't generalize.
Garry Libby
Boston, USA