From:
Keith Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:50:40 -0800
Hi Bill & All,

> The problem is in determining what is and what is not "fact". I can say
> that my bees do well because I use pressed tinfoil as foundation.

Interesting Bill, can you please tell me how you go about manufacturing your
foundation from foil? Is the foil you use truly tinfoil or aluminum foil?
Can you provide me with a photo of your foundation?

> The
> reason they do well is because of the galvanic action between the foil
> and honey which sets up temporal harmonics influencing the metabolic
> thrombosis of tacheon emitters found within the global genome.

Is this to say the foil gets the bees in tune and on time making the bees
ultra-organized?
  .  ..
c(((([
Keith Malone