From:
Dick Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 19:33:40 -0900
As I recall there was a T.V. program (Nova) some years back debunking
that urban myth. I seem to remember it showing the Bumble Bee wings in
slow motion flight along with the math explanations that were supposed
to be in laymen's terms. Admittedly, those were still over my head.
Interesting show however.
Regards,
Dick Allen