From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 09:36:28 +0700
>    Twenty years ago I bought a bee escape which had a central hole of
> about 1 1/4 inch diameter on the top and three radiating pathways on
> the bottom. I have been unable to find a replacement.  Does anyone
> know a source of such an excellent tool?

The only North American source I know of is F.W. Jones in Bedford
Quebec.  They call it the Quebec bee escape board. (RH-0915)  It is
well built and about $6 US last I checked.  Phone 514-248-3323

I mention this on the list because it is a little known, but
absolutely excellent tool.

Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                         VE6CFK
RR#1, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0  Internet:[log in to unmask]
Honey. Bees, Art, & Futures <http://www.cuug.ab.ca:8001/~dicka>