Reply To:
Discussion of Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 1996 08:02:35 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (17 lines)
In a message dated 96-05-30 23:26:55 EDT, you write:                            

>Just as a matter of curiosity you mentioned that you made your own             
>foundation? Do you use the mould that you can buy? I had seem one              
>advertised years ago in Gleaning In Bee Culture. It was made in England.       
>                                                                               
>Ivan                                                                           

I would like to get some beekeeping catologs from other parts of the world      
besides the USA. I would like to see some of the equiptment that is being       
used in other places. Old catologs, addresses, e-mail adresses, or phone        
numbers to order them them from would be fine. Thanks for your time and help    

Wesley A Voigt Jr                                                               
45 Asbury Drive                                                                 
Cleveland, SC  29635                                                            

ATOM RSS1 RSS2