From:
KATHY PRESLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 23:07:07 -0700
Hello All

My brother who lives in Birmingham Alabama (USA) has had a swarm of
honeybees move into the bushes outside his house.  He is concerned that his
kids will get stung and he himself has already gotten stung snooping around
them.  That doesn't sound like a swarm to me!  I live in a neighboring state
but I don't think I have enough experience as a beekeeper to deal with these
bees.  If anyone would like to have some free bees, please call Jimmy
Traylor at 205-678-2460.

thank you
Kathy Presley