From:
Lloyd Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2006 10:35:45 -0400
While Mike Palmer's latest report is very good news and is important, it
does not address the point of brood kill if OA is applied when brood is
present.

Mike, in part you quoted "The only thing I
can tell confidently is that treating broodless colonies 1X with 50 ml of a
3% solution is highly effective if treatments are applied between 32 -55
degrees F."

I just want to make certain the temperature range is 32-55F, as heretofore I
understood we needed at least 50F.  Please assure us this is not a typing
error!

Lloyd

--
Lloyd Spear