From:
Paul Cherubini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 2009 23:59:31 -0700
> A vast cocktail of chemicals and antibiotics is now sloshing
> around the world causing untold damage to our
> environment and to every species on the planet.

In rural farmland areas of California and the Midwest
where pesticide use is high, moths and other bugs are
as thick as this
http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu87/4ALC/moths.jpg
on warm summer nights.

Can anyone name any rural farmland area of the USA
where I wouldn't see bugs in abundance around farm
building lights on a warm summer night?

Paul Cherubini
El Dorado, Calif.