Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 2009 07:43:30 -0500
Greetings to all,
After 61 degrees yesterday it is now raining in WNY.

Randy Oliver wrote on Wed 11/18/09 8:14 PM:

>I also spoke with Dave Ellingson, who distributes FeedBee, as well as other
beekeepers who have used it.  They report that beekeepers are happy with the
product.

I used both diets.  MannLake's Bee-Pro and MegaBee.  My bees preferred MegaBee.
One of our professional beeks came in early spring to check my bees and couldn't
believe how many bees were in the hive that early in the season.
He asked me what I am feeding and  I told him it was MegaBee. He is now using MegaBee himself
as well as another professional beek from our area.  They go with a truck and get couple pallets
of 40# boxes.

MegaBee is excellent diet if you want to raise the number of bees per hive and
have bigger bees.  I also had more than 150# of honey per hive in those hives and had to put on them 3rd deep
brood box to prevent swarming.  I have Russian bees and use no antibiotics or other chemicals in my hives.
I try to use only organic methods in my beekeeping. Pcelar, WNY area.