From:
Jørn Johanesson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 00:57:55 +-200

----------
Fra:    Robin Wells[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sendt:  20. april 1997 00:31
Til:    [log in to unmask]
Emne:   Re: The Beekeeping Software to expencive ???

We downloaded the test software, and it will not run.  Keeps saying List
Index out of Bounds.

At any rate we have not used up all but 3 of our trial entries into the
programme.. at which point I guess we have to uninstall it.  Any ideas?

It is the language support failing. Sorry it is a programming error.

Two possibilitys can solve this:
1.

find the wlang.44 if win31 or the wlang32.44 if win95

rename wlang.44  wlang.??, ?? is your countrycode
or the wlang32.44 to wlang32.??  still your contrycode

2. when you get to the maincreen and see the error message. Select menuitem tools\select language and then select the language you prefer.
close down bidata and the language error has gone.

This is of course fixed in the release version

regards Jorn