From:
Barry Birkey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 18:24:48 -0600
I'm sure many of you received the mailing from Bee Culture about the Organic
food standards being announced by the USDA. The way it was written inferred
that this standard was across the board for all organically grown
agricultural products. As far as I know though, the final standards for
organic honey has yet to be set and is scheduled for this coming spring. I
think the comment period is not over yet. Can this be verified by any one on
the list?

-Barry