From:
Dick Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2008 17:35:30 -0400
>Now it appears that they have added advice to the label in advance of any data to support the
advice.

No, that's not true. My supply was purchased, yes from the Canadians, awhile back. The label
recommendations are from the supply that I purchased over two years ago. It has been kept
stored in the freezer as recommended by Diana Sammataro in her book 'The Beekeeper's
Handbook'.   Perhaps, I am misinformed, but I'm reasonably sure that there is no official U.S. label
for Fumagilin-B. Instead, the U.S. relies on the instructions provided by the Canadians who make
the product.

Regards,
Dick Allen