From:
Bob & Liz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:29:13 -0600
Hello John and All,
What you are seeing has happened in other states. I would simply comply. Be honest and not to worry. They are probably running a study to see if Kansas needs to continue with the section 18.
State bee inspectors can look at your hives any time they want. I would not want the seals broken on hives this time of year without a good reason .however    Call Gary Ross and ask his opinion if they want to  dig through hives this time of year. Your state inspector will set the uniformed ag worker straight concerning winter inspections.  Cooperate is better than getting mad.
Sincerely,
Bob Harrison