From:
Peter Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 07:55:00 -0000
I think that you need to distinguish between what we would know as icing
sugar - this contains an anti-caking agent, trisodium phosphate - and
powdered sugar, i.e. sugar that has been crushed to a fine powder and
contains no additives.

Incidentally, icing sugar is unsuitable for feeding bees as the trisodium
phosphate will not dissolve in water and leaves a thick sludge in the
feeders.

Peter Edwards

from: "Karen DeHond" <[log in to unmask]>