From:
John Volpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 1996 12:32:42 -0800
Tom Elliott wrote:
>snip<

>In spite of forty years of scientific evidence that evolution has not and
>cannot take place our society still holds on to this myth.  For you diehard
>evolutionists I recommend "Evolution: A Theory In Crisis", by Michael Denton.
>Denton, a medical doctor and biological research scientist in Australia rejects
>all religous or mythological explanations for life and its variety.  He does,
>however, lay out mathamatical, fossil, embryological, genetic, and other
>scientific evidence that evolution could not have taken place.
>Forgive my tirade, but I tire occassionally of such human foibles.
>
>Flame on.

Thanks Tom, don't mind if I do.

Denton's book has been held up as a testament to circular logic and poor
science in lecture halls far and wide! Please spare us another attack from
the legion of the self proclaimed visionaries!

"The surest way to be deceived is to consider oneself cleverer than others."
François, Duc de La Rochefoucauld (1613-80)
John P. Volpe
Centre for Environmental Health
Dept. of Biology - U. of Victoria
PO Box 3020, Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA  V8W 3N5

TEL. (250) 721 7098 or (250) 472-4067(secretary)
FAX. (250) 472 4075
Email [log in to unmask]