Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2011 08:46:47 -0400
> he idea that quality honey cannot be produced by simple methods, is of
>> course wrong. Quality honey can be produced using a hand extractor and a
>> simple strainers, if one is paying attention to details.
>>

> Sometimes I think you do not even read complete  posts.

The larger issue is that it does not have the normal curing time for honey
and does not benefit from the enzyme action on the honey before it is
capped. I am not sure how you can call it honey.

For most of the world, at least to my limited knowledge, the process from
nectar to capped cells to extraction is the same, so the Chines process is
not. Bob's criticism is correct an the criticism of his comments do not
track with what he said.

Nothing really new here. I know I have read some threads and come away with
an entirely different opinion of what was actually said, because, somehow,
there was a complete disconnect between the written word and my central
processor. Usually because I make my mind up before thinking. Might even be
true here too.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine