From:
Doug Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 1996 19:43:42 -0600
I followed the thread on using rough lumber to build supers with interest
hoping the dimensions would be mentioned, but it didn't happen. I plan on
building 25-30 deep supers and would like to know standard dimensions. Is
there a reference document applicable to NA that I could pursue at the
local library? Also I'm wondering about the use of mortise versus simple
lap joints. If anybody on the list could offer some suggestions in this
regard I would appreciate it.
Thanks, Doug Henry
Lockport Manitoba