From:
Ernest Gregoire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 15:49:01 PST
Having just awakened from a lovely afternoon snooze, I read my post
and saw a glaring gap in the form of a large assumption on my part.

That is of course that this requeening maneuver be done during a
nectar flow. The ragweed flow,( mistakenly called goldenrod in these
parts), is a strong flow that the bees just love to work the daylights
out of. This is a good time to re queen  while alowing the bees to stock
up for winter.

Grist Mill Apiary

de AA1IK,

Ernie Gregoire