From:
Dennis Murrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 05:53:11 -0700
Hello Bob and Everyone,

When the SHB first arrived on of the bee mags printed an article
detailing some of the initial results of researchers looking for a fast
fix. Someone tried cold temperatures thinking that like the wax moth
maybe the SHB would be limited seasonally or geographically. But the
larva were very hardy and were unaffected by the cold so research looked
for other solutions. I am sorry I don't have the reference.

Best Wishes
Dennis