From:
Mark Coldiron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:17:14 -0400
Hello,

I have a small farm in west Texas with about 40 acres of heavy mesquite,
other trees, and brush not currently in cultivation.  I want to put some
hives on it, but the water supply has very high Arsenic levels.  It's ok
for livestock, but not human consumption. Does anyone have information on
how the Arsenic will affect the honey - possibly concentrate it?  If not,
does anyone know how I can find out?

Thanks
Mark Coldiron