From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2014 14:25:12 -0400
Chlorpyrifos is an altogether different case. There is plenty of evidence that this is a terrible product and we have been working in the US to get it outlawed for years. All poisons are not the same, that's why many of us are in favor of newer formulations. Some of the older ones, like this, are far worse.

SOURCE: http://www.scientificamerican.com/