From:
Nick Wallingford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:01:15 +1300
I've had an email contact from someone desperate to get a good
photo of someone with a bee beard for a presentation
(tomorrow!).  The only one I've got is pretty grainy, being a
scanned image from a magazine cover.

I'd appreciate any images any of you might be willing to provide
- if there's some range and diversity, I'll put them up on a
page and post the URL here.

Please send them as attachments direct to me at email below, not
to the list...

Nick Wallingford
http://www.beekeeping.co.nz