From:
Tim Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:48:18 -0500
Mr. Gollihugh is to be commended on many levels, including long term
planning, hard work, etc.. As a sideliner though, I spent about 2 minutes
per hive total treating with a strip of Checkmite in my 110 hives, and only
lost 4, none due to mites. Before treatment I had up to 14 mites per drone
cell, and the ground before the apiaries was covered with bees with
shrivelled up wings. My bees look great now, and I should be able to
harvest my first crop in about 2-3 weeks, or even sooner on some hives.

Regards to all
Tim Vaughan