From:
Barry Digman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2008 20:18:19 -0600
I just got the strangest message from my twin brother who just happened to
be in New York City recently. He said he was walking down the street on the
Upper East Side when he spotted a big curly-haired fellow wearing a white
T-shirt and shorts, and he appeared to be smearing honey all over a
newspaper box. The guy also had what my brother described as a 2 or 3lb
package of bees. It being NYC, my brother, who is a high desert bumpkin like
myself, did not stop to observe or ask questions. He simply assumed that the
fellow had good reason for doing what would have gotten him some peculiar
attention back home. An hour or so later he was coming back and noticed the
fire and police departments on scene, and the big curly-haired fellow giving
an interview to FauxNews. Apparently the fellow had recaputured the bees
he'd released onto the newspaper box. For a moment I thought the events my
brother described and the reports from Jim were related. Then I realized
that they couldn't be the same person, as Jim would never, under any
circumstances, be speaking to a Fox reporter.

 (Seriously, it was well done. No hysteria, no panic, no end-of-the-world
prognostications. Just pickin' up da bees...)

barry digman