From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:27:59 -0500
was hot to
> work in so I got one of the Ultra Breeze suits and so far I like it.

I did a comical post years ago on the subject of the breeze suits. We had a
man & wife members of our local bee club. Both admit to being nudists.

The husband told me a funny story (archives) about both working hives a
couple hundred feet off the country road in breeze suits in the nude.

He said he looked up from his bee work and saw a deputy sheriff stopped on
the road looking.

He said they continued checking hives and eventually the sheriff drove off.
He laughed and said maybe the breeze suit was more see through than they
figured.

Many commercial beekeepers wear only underwear under bee siuts in hot
weather.

Hope the above helps.

bob