From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 14:29:09 -0800
At 09:13 AM 2/12/98 -0500, you wrote:

Hi Dr. Drone,

Make the check out to "cash" they are having problems with their DNC
account. Don't listen to all those big numbers, a $50,000.00 donation
should be enough unless you really want a Presidential endorsement. They
have been know to call right back the next day with a $100,000.00 donation.
If you have any drug connections they will also let you sleep with Hillary
in Lincoln's bed so it is rumored.

Of course I am speaking with a forked tongue, but don't be surprised if
they want some non refundable "ernest" money up front before giving you the
time of day. This guy Ernest has got to be one rich dude.

                                                Good Luck, ttul the OLd Drone

BTW, years ago when a few beekeepers were trying hard to get the pesticide
indemnification bill passed it was held up one year in a committee because
the beekeepers refused to buy tickets to a cocktail party in Hawaii. I
consulted with some friends in the political business and they had a good
laugh and told me this was the cheapest legislation that they had ever
heard of and buy the tickets at once. But the beekeepers stood their ground
and would not pay and in fact turned the congress man in and that's when
our bill got lost in committee for a year since the one asking was the vice
chairman. The bill finally passed and returned millions to beekeepers who
had lost bees to pesticides. Congress got their revenge when they canceled
all beekeeper programs and made beekeeping into a non farm business.