From:
Paul Hosticka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2017 11:18:18 -0400
> In the absence of DWV, a very large mite population are required to kill a mature honey bee colony7 due to haemolymph removal during feeding.

We now have compelling evidence that mites do not feed on haemolymph but rather on fat body. Also in his report Dr. Ramsey showed slides that indicate that the amount of fat body consumed was probably not significant. My interpretation only! If a study is based on a false assumption how should we regard its conclusion?

Paul Hosticka
Dayton WA