From:
trevor mansell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 2009 07:15:03 -0700
Every hive is different. If the bees are on all the frames in the super and there is nectar in all the frames then Ill add another super. The more room they have then the more nectar they will bee able to store to dry into honey. If most of the honey is caped in the super then I usually under super them, If they run out of room then they will plug out the brood nest and thr queen will run out of room .
 Its really hard to tell without seeing.
Trevor