From:
Peter Dalby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 22:15:51 +0100
David Yates asked about the botanical name for the Bee Bee tree I believe
this is what we in England call the Chinese Bee tree It used to be called
Evodia daniellii but the botanists have now renamed it Tetradia daniellii
There is also some debate as to whether T huphenensis is a separate species
or a subspecies [hope my spelling is correct].

Richard Taylor who writes for Bee Culture? may be able to help you with a
supplier of this stateside.  He was offering seeds at one time.

I have a supply of trees available in England.

Peter Dalby, England