From:
Bill Hesbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2024 08:16:12 -0500
>Good afternoon honey bee industry leaders,

> I’m reaching out to give you a heads-up on an open comment period for the potential registration of Vadescana dsRNA as a new Varroacide in the United States.  EPA has acknowledged receipt of application, submitted by Greenlight Biosciences.

The comment period closes January 18, 2023.

Link to FR Notice:  https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2023/12/19/2023-27773/pesticide-product-registration-receipt-of-applications-for-new-active-ingredients-november-2023

Link to Comment Submission:  https://www.regulations.gov/document/EPA-HQ-OPP-2023-0558-0001

If you have questions about this process, would like potential USDA input, etc., feel free to reach out and I can help you coordinate with USDA’s Office of Pest Management Policy.

Happy New Year!
Best,
Izzy