From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 08:47:33 -0700
Sorry to bother the list with this, but I'm getting a ton of questions.

Internode has had some server problems starting right around the time I
announced my web page update.  This has resulted in several crashes and
restores, and the temporary loss of some functions, like the ability to
use the discussion areas.

Everything will be back to normal soon.  Please just keep trying from time
to time.  (I notice that some people have managed to use them,
regardless).

*** BTW, PLEASE USE MY NEW URL *** (below).

The old one leads to some files I have yet to erase, and sample areas that
definitely never will work.

Again, apologies for any inconvenience.

Allen Dick                                  VE6CFK
Rural Route One, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0
Internet:[log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
Honey,Bees&Art<http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/>