From:
Nick Wallingford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 10:12:34 +1200
of beekeeping related links on the Internet

For some time now I have maintained a list of links to beekeeping
sites on the Internet.  Originally, it was just my own set of
bookmarks.  Later, I maintained the information in a spreadsheet that
helped to generate a page for my Web site.  More recently, I set up a
proper database that let's me maintain and generate the page with
less effort.

You can find the page at http://www.beekeeping.co.nz/others.htm

I've just modified the reporting slightly so as to be able to provide
the file by email as well.  That way, after receiving the message and
saving it to your own disk, you could view the file 'locally' and
even set it as your own bookmarks page if you wish.

To get the file sent to you at any time, send a message to
[log in to unmask] but remember this is an automatic facility -
I never see or read any messages you write to that address, so if you
want to comment on the list, write to my personal address

If you press the REPLY button on your mail programme while you are
reading this, it *should* address the mail to that address - please
check it before you press send so we don't plaster the list with
clutter!!!

  (\      Nick Wallingford
  (/      NZ Beekeeping http:www.beekeeping.co.nz