Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2011 13:56:28 GMT
>>Thanks for this Waldemar!  Although the reported didn't have a clue about
pesticide toxicity--"Test results of the manure showed glyphosate/AMPA
concentrations at a whopping 0.36-0.75 parts per million (ppm).I found the effect of glyphosate promotion of plant disease organisms interesting and disturbing.  Glyphosate pesticide toxicity, persitance, and bioaccumulation may have been lower than the other pesticides' but if superweeds, plant disease increase, and much reduced food nutrition are the outcome, this approach is not very thrilling.  There is an obesity epidemic in the US and, I believe, a big factor here is food with low nutrition.      >>The normal herbicidal rate of glyphosate is about 0.5 ppm/acre," [ppm/acre
is nonsensical] the facts about microelement chelation are certainly
alarming!I found this statistic alarming: ''In a UK study, for example, they found between 16-76% less nutrients in 1991, compared to levels in the same foods in 1940.''  I think I'll expand my organic garden in 2011! This also makes me wonder if the bees in the big ag areas get pollen with less nutrition.  You and others have reported colony rebound with supplemental pollen feeding. Waldemar