Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2013 07:45:15 -0600
>> Does anyone else find this hilarious?

> It would be, but "everyone" did not know this!  Many "believe" that
> cell phones, the neonics, or GMO's are the major causes of increased
>  colony mortality.

My point was that "the mountain laboured mightily and brought forth a
mouse", then wrote a snippet for public consumption claiming the opposite.

A lot of expensive talent "spent the past 4 years" ...and a lot of
money, I assume.

Then they say this: "a number of major outcomes and achievements can be
highlighted" and present a short list of obvious conclusions.

As far as I can see, they accomplished nothing except spend time and
money, but presented that 'nothing' with fanfare.

"Major"???

"Outcomes"????

"Achievements"???

I see none of the above.

Whoever wrote that must have died ROTFL.