From:
Dennis LaMonica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2014 23:12:55 -0500
thanks Joe, but even more, what was the origins if you know? It just shows
up in too many places...

cold here tonight 14 , finally real winter for better or for worse....(for
better of worse ;) gotta love 80" of snow in W NYS to date)

And more email to follow  about the Chautauqua County (Chautauque County)
Beekeepers Association.

Dennis
Panama Bee Farm & Honey Company
~Local Seasonal Honey~
~~Brushy Mountain Bee Farm Supplies - Independent Dealer~~
~~~716.782.4579~~~
~~~716.720.0940~~~