From:
Nick Wallingford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 13:23:05 +1100
I've noted an increase (naturally...) in the number of beekeeping
related pages on the Web.  As I'd like to keep my own site
up-to-date, I'd appreciate it if BEE-L readers would let me know of
new sites or ones I haven't seen yet.  After a week or so, I'll make
a revised list available to all BEE-L readers who want it.

To get an email of my list as it currently stands, send a new message
(Don't press the REPLY button as you read this!) to:

and in the Subject: line of your message (not the body or main part
of the message), put only the two words:
SEND LINKS

and my mailer will send you a message with the 40 odd links I
currently have listed.  If your mailer handles it, the URLs may be
'clickable'; otherwise you'll have to type/copy them into your
browser.

If you know of other sites worth including, send me a message with
the URL and a short description, and I'll do my best to keep
maintaining a good listing of all the bee related sites.

Thanks!
  (\      Nick Wallingford
 {|||8-   home [log in to unmask]
  (/      work [log in to unmask]