From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 07:16:45 -0400
I know a beekeeper whose spouse has become allergic to bee
stings- or has more serious reactions to stings than before he
started beekeeping. I have been told that this is not unusual if
you change your bee suit in the house. You supposedly bring in
enough detrius from the bees to gradually sensitize anyone in the
house to bees, so when they are stung, they have more severe
allergic reactions. would appreciate your comments, observations.
Bill T
Bath, ME