From:
L M SMITH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 22:57:33 -0500
I have been doing apitherapy for two years now because of my ms.  I
would like to suggest your friend contact others who are doing it and
also the American Apitherapy Society at  Http://www.beesting.com
before she tries it.  It is imperative that anyone who tries it have
a beesting kit prescribed from a doctor just in case there is an
allergic reaction.

take care,

Lois Smith