From:
Paul & Sandra Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 21:50:45 +1000
I second Martins comments.

In Australia we live without the threat of Varroa (thank God) however I
still read the threads to check out the ingenuity of beekers to slove a
problem which I might have to face one day.

 It seems inconceivable that one would knock a man who invests so much time
and effort to help everyone else for NO return.

Keep up the great work Dr. Pedro