From:
Alf Bashore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 2009 19:31:41 -0400
Don't know if this helps. Maybe hearsay, I don't get the current news
(no TV, no radio, no newspaper, but slow dial up internet). At our local
beekeeper's meeting last night a retired farmer/bus driver and life long
beekeeper mentioned that in recent weeks dairy cattle are dying in
various locations. One farmer lost his entire herd. Testing the carcases
showed that Neonicotiniods were implicated from the cows eating fresh
cut corn silage. Anyone know more about this? Appreciate  any info if
this is suitable to our beekeeping. Thanks.

Alf Bashore